In this lesson you will learn:
- How to check all your payments and when you will receive them
You can check when you will receive payment in your #paid Account Settings under Your Earnings. It contains further details such as the amount you'll be paid, your payout date and the status of your payout.
We have two different payment terms: one for content, and a separate payment term for usage rights purchased on your content.
Payment Terms for Content
For Organic posting campaigns, once you've uploaded your post insights and it has been validated by our team, it will enter the processing cycle. For Just Content campaigns, your payment enters the processing cycle once the brand has approved your content on platform. The processing cycle takes 30 days. Once the 30 days is up, you will get paid on the next 15th or last day of the month (30th/31st), whichever comes first. Depending on your payout method, it could take 1-3 days for it to show up in your payout account. This is due to processing on your payout receiver's end.
Payment Terms for Usage Rights
Brands have the option to purchase additional usage rights on your content. This means more money for you with no added work involved! If rights are purchased for more than 1 month, the payment will be split into monthly instalments, processed at the end of each month and paid out the following month.
On the 'Your Earnings' page (see photo below), you’ll see each instalment payment listed as separate payments with separate due dates, denoted by Instalment X/X.
Example 1: if rights were purchased on your content for $3000 for a 3 month term on May 25th
• the first month would end June 25th so the first $1000 would be processed June 30th and paid out July 31st
• the second month would end July 25th so the second $1000 would be processed July 31st and paid out August 31st
• the third month would end August 25th so the third $1000 would be processed August 31st and paid out September 30th
Example 2: if rights were purchased on your content for $6000 for a 6 month term on June 4th:
• the first month would end July 4th so the $1000 would be processed July 15th and paid out August 15th
• the second month would end August 4th so the $1000 would be processed August 15th and paid out September 15th
• the third month would end September 4th so the $1000 would be processed September 15th and paid out October 15th
• the fourth month would end October 4th so the $1000 would be processed October 15th and paid out November 15th
• the fifth month would end November 4th so the $1000 would be processed November 15th and paid out December 15th
• the sixth month would end December 4th so the $1000 would be processed December 15th and paid out January 15th
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org 👋